Vince's cooking classes provide you with the opportunity to learn about Italian cuisine from our talented staff. Discover how to make pasta, delicious sauces, selected regional Italian dishes and much more. Our classes will help you discover how food is the true heart of Italy.
Our cooking classes include demonstrations as well as hands-on learning. Our instructors will walk you through the steps in making the featured dish and answer any questions you may have. Some key features of each cooking class include the following:
- Printed recipes for each dish prepared to take home
- The dish to bring home and prepare later
- A 10% discount applicable to merchandise in our store
- Customers may bring their own alcoholic beverages to class, water is provided
- Meal classes will conclude in a family-style dinner and dessert
Classes are typically limited to 12 people, but we can accommodate more depending on the type of class. To book a class with more than 12 guests, please call us. To view current and available cooking classes, please visit our website and browse our ‘Cooking Class’ area. To sign up for a class, you may sign up online following the links on our website or you can call our store. If you wish to register using a Vince’s gift card, please call to sign up. Reservations for a group or individual are held with payment. We can take a credit card over the phone or customers may come into the store to pay with cash or check. Any children aged 10 to 15 yrs. must be accompanied by an adult also enrolled in the class. If you plan to shop before the class, we recommend you arrive an hour before. Cancellations must be made prior to the close of business 2 week before the class to avoid a cancellation fee.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES
If the listed classes online do not have enough open seats for your group or the dates do not work with your schedule, contact Donna or Sam about booking a private cooking class. Private classes will be planned with our instructors.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- No refund or exchanges will be given on classes that are cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to a class. Vince’s Gourmet Imports will not refund for no‐shows. The way in which you booked the class is the way you cancel your reservation.
- If needed, you may switch your registration to a different class as long as there is 2 weeks or more until the original class you signed up for.
- We will recognize any serious and uncontrollable circumstances that would cause cancellations, such as state of emergency or ‘Acts of God’. In the event of such an occurrence, Vince’s will not refund the guests registration, but the guest will receive full credit for a future class.
- If a private class is a no-show or cancels with less than 2 weeks until the class, 25% of the total class cost will be retained as a cancellation fee.
- If you have any questions, please call Vince’s Gourmet Imports.
Vince’s Gourmet Imports reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to operational issues before, but not later than 48 hours prior to the posted date. We will contact you by the email provided and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (dependent on availability and value).
For more information
Please fill out this form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible about our cooking classes.