Learn the Basics or Become an Italian Chef
Vince's cooking classes provide you with the opportunity to learn about Italian cuisine from our talented staff. Discover how to make pasta, delicious sauces, selected regional Italian dishes and more. Our classes will help you discover how food is the true heart of Italy.
Classes include demonstrations as well as hands-on learning. All classes will be a practical application of what the staff member teaches. For our meal classes you will be able to enjoy the featured dish that you prepared along with a complimentary dessert. For the other classes you will leave with your finished product and instructions on how to complete the meal at home. Either way you will also receive printed recipes to take home with you in addition to a 10% discount on any merchandise purchased in the store on the day of the class! Arrive 15 minutes early, class begins at set time. If you plan to shop, please arrive earlier than your scheduled class time to complete your shopping.
You must be 21yrs. or older to attend the wine and cheese classes. Cooking classes are available for private groups and we can create a special menu just for you. For children age’s 12yrs. to 17yrs. Vince’s Gourmet Imports requires an adult to accompany and participate with them. From our classroom to your table, attend these classes and your guests will be wondering when you traveled abroad.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early, class begins at set time.
- Please arrive earlier than your scheduled class time to complete your shopping.
- Class size is limited to 12 people.
- Reservations for a group or individual are held with payment. We can take a credit card over the phone or customers may come into the store to pay with cash or check.
- You must be 21yrs. or older to attend the wine and cheese classes.
- To book a private group (maximum 12 people) contact Sam or Amanda at Vince’s Gourmet Imports. Private class prices begin at $35 per person.
- Cancellations must be made prior to the close of business 2 week before the class to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Customers may bring their own beverages to class. Water is provided.
- Classes last up to 2 hours maximum.
- Children 12yrs. – 17yrs. must be accompanied by a participating adult.
For more information
Please fill out this form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible about our cooking classes.