Learn the Basics or Become an Italian Chef
Vince's cooking classes provide you with the opportunity to learn about Italian cuisine from our talented staff. Discover how to make pasta, delicious sauces, selected regional Italian dishes and more. Our classes will help you discover how food is the true heart of Italy.
Classes include demonstrations as well as hands-on learning. All classes will be a practical application of what the staff member teaches. For our meal classes you will be able to enjoy the featured dish that you prepared along with a complimentary dessert. For the other classes you will leave with your finished product and instructions on how to complete the meal at home. Either way you will also receive printed recipes to take home with you in addition to a 10% discount on any merchandise purchased in the store on the day of the class! Arrive 15 minutes early, class begins at set time. If you plan to shop, please arrive earlier than your scheduled class time to complete your shopping because the store may be closed after class.
You must be 21yrs. or older to attend the wine pairing classes. Cooking classes are available for private groups and we can create a special menu just for you. All ages of children are welcomed to participate in any pasta or pizza class. Ages 12yrs. to 17yrs. are welcomed to participate in all cooking classes. We do require a participating adult per child, no matter the age. From our classroom to your table, attend these classes and your guests will be wondering when you traveled abroad.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early, class begins at set time.
- If planning on shopping, please arrive earlier than your scheduled class time because the store may be closed after class.
- Class size is limited to 12 people.
- Reservations for a group or individual are held with payment. Customers may come into the store to pay with cash or check (processing fee will still be applied).
- You must be 21yrs. or older to attend the wine and cheese classes.
- To book a private group contact Sam or Amanda at Vince’s Gourmet Imports.
- Cancellations must be made prior to the close of business 2 weeks before the class to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Customers may bring their own beverages to class. Water is provided.
- Classes last up to 2 hours maximum, depending on which type of class.
- Vince's requires a participating adult per child, no matter the age.
For more information
Please fill out this form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible about our cooking classes.